Sunday 9 November 2014

waimarino blog post

Another day of been use like a spinning wheel around in the water. I see the kids enter the gate
they go to get changed. Then I see them rush to me they all pick up a paddle but no one picked me.Then out of the corner of my eye I see a big kid. he didn't look very friendly. He clung on to me with his sweaty hands. he dragged me across the ground like i was a killed snail. He smelt like roten milk i started to freak out.he trows me into the kayak im getting tumbled around like im in a washing machine im in the water he grips on to me he puts  me into the water all I see is nothing it just muddy water I come out of the water then put me in again I see something this time its not a fish what is it then i see five little things it was somes foot an hour later.he pulls me back on the shaw he trows me back on the rack. It just another day of being me.      

No comments:

Post a Comment