Friday 15 August 2014

football home work

My football training week.
I got in to the Aims team for football.
My aim is to go to all the training which is Monday 7:00 indoor football and Wednesday 3:00-5:00 and Friday in Assembly time and I have club football for Blue Rovers which is two trainings a week and a game on Friday.I have also been selected for Western Bay of Plenty rep Federation team which trains on Monday night at Links Avenue.
In the training at school we are working towards the Aims tournament in September.So far we won the winter tournament where we played Gisborn in the final and we won 6 -0. Every lunch time we have to make an effort to go to the field and have a kick around and practise our juggling.We do a lot of ball control skills and a lot of fitness drills.

My aim is to post once a week what we have been doing at training in preparation for the big Aims competition

No comments:

Post a Comment