Sunday 17 August 2014

home work

For my starter, I made Beef on Croutons which have avocado, tomato  and thin slices of beef and some pesto on top of grilled bread. I made the pieces of grilled bread round shaped by using a circle cutter.

The main course was chicken pieces served on salad.  I coated small chicken pieces in cornflour and paprika and fried them. They came out crunchy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside.  I made a big salad with lettuce, tomato, avocado, red onion, grated carrot, red pepper and dressing then put the cooked chicken pieces in the salad.

For dessert, I cooked vanilla cookies which is a recipe I quite often make.
  


Comments from the family:
Everyone thought the beef on croutons were really attractive and incredibly tasty.  Chicken salad was amazing, everyone wanted more.  Vanilla cookies were lovely, maybe could have been taken out of oven a little earlier.




Daniel has cooked two meals for the family on Saturday and Sunday.  He prepared all courses with the tiniest bit of help.  He remained focussed and organised.  We have been really impressed with Daniel's efforts and the outcome was fantastic.  Well done Dan!










No comments:

Post a Comment