Saturday 23 August 2014

home work

For my meal, I made for my starter french garlic bread.

How I made it. First I got a french stick of bread and cut it up into lots of pieces. Then I chopped heaps of garlic up and put the butter into the microwave for 10 seconds to soften it.  Then I stirred the garlic and butter together.  I spread it on the bread on both sides.Then i wrapped it all up in tin foil. I put it into the oven  so the butter soaked into the bread.

For the main, I used gurnard fish and home made chips and salad.  I crumbed the fish with lemon myrtle crumb mix.  I cut up 6 potatoes and baked them in a little bit of olive oil.  They came out crunchy and delicious.The salad had tomato lettuce avo grape dressing pepper onion apple.

For my dessert i made banana custard with pears and a few lollies.
How i made it. Custard powder and mixed it with soy milk and sugar and two mashed bananas and stirred it in a pot for about 5 minutes until it thickened .and stewed pears on top of the custard.










Comments from the family:
Another successful meal prepared by Daniel who remained focussed and was able to coordinate a few things cooking at once!  Dan spent two to three hours in the kitchen for each of the three meals prepared.  All food was delicious and perfectly cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment